Friday, February 27, 2015

It Takes Nothing to be Humble

By Bridget Eze

Someone jes annoyed M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ dis morning..
I mean not up to 40mins ago
Ok!
Lemme Narrate what happened..
I rushed out of the office dis mrng to use the ATM because what I wanted doing was urgent.
On getting der I saw a very long queue,asked for the last person and took my stand.
After the long wait,this POLICE woman jes bounced in and came to the front straight up.
I was jes watching her to know wat she will do.
It was now remaining like two people before my turn,one man behind M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ stupidly said "ah officer waiting too,dah she would have used the ATM without queing,because she has sometin doing in the office" ‪#‎Imagine‬ talk
I was like how will a normal nigerian voice out such useless statement.
But I simply replied the man D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇†̥̥,she has to wait for her turn no arguement,cos datz the normal tin to do. Besides M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ too have work doing in the office b4 I came out. He kept quite.
Note: if that police woman had pleaded to withdraw b4 us or M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ der,I or we would have allowed her.
Instead she foolishly was forming she can't beg.
So I told the girl in my front to withdraw and after her it will now be my turn and I will withdraw and won't allow that woman.
D girls turn d police woman draged with her,she didn't succeed.(Imagine police officer disgracing hersef)
Twas now my turn one mumu man abi na guy sef dunno,now came and said I must allow the officer to withdraw(wit command).....I told him I won't.
The woman started shouting at M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ ,I shouted back at her telling her how she couldn't even respect her uniform and office and do the right thing.
The foolish guy joined her too.
Twas only dis three pipo (police woman,d foolish guy,and the man behind M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ )that were supporting themselves. ‪#‎i‬ didn't care about the rubbish dey wia saying anyways...
The rest pipo der were not in support (I mean they were for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ ,because I was right).
Ok!
The foolish man pushed M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ from behind to leave the ATM for the police woman wit full force,I almost fell down,my wallet,ATM and fone fell and I picked it up.
I didn't know wat came over M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ ....with the anger D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇†̥̥ I was right and standing for it and ol D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇†̥̥
I turned and gave the mumu man/guy a dirty side SLAP.
Surprised???
Yes!!!
Because he deserved it from M̶̲̅ε̲....and too people D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇†̥̥ were for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ gathered,D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇†̥̥s even y I had d guts to slap him bcos I know people der wouldn't have allowed him do anytin to M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ ...ThankGod!
‪#‎First‬ time ever I slapped a guy in pulic or even engage mysef in ATM arguement, U̶̲̥̅̊ can imagine what prompted M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ to so today.
Finally,I finished my transaction,d bank security guy came to meet M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇†̥̥ d foolish guy is a MOPOL guy, and dah was y he was supporting the POLICE woman.
FADAAA!!!
Dah was wen I knew he was a mopol....I said to mysef,So I slaped a mopol man.
"Make e be,e dun happen be say e dun happen."
Anyways served him ryt.‪#‎he‬ will neva forget dis day.

I decided to post this because there are most pipo out der,D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇†̥̥ will do wat dis police woman/mopol man did knowing fully well is wrong...
Have met reputable men and women queing for their turn in different places,cos they know is the right tin to do,sometimes dey get to plea wen they are in a haste.
It takes nothing to be humble.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment